Featured Criminal Justice Schools
| || Kaplan University |
- MS in Criminal Justice - Law
- MS in Criminal Justice
- BS in Criminal Justice
- MS in Criminal Justice - Global Issues in Criminal Justice
- AAS in Criminal Justice
Campus Locations: Online
| || Kaplan College - KHE |
- Associate of Applied Science: Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science: Criminal Justice
Campus Locations: Beaumont , Laredo , Bakersfield , and More...
| || UEI College |
- Criminal Justice (9-Month Diploma Program)
Campus Locations: Riverside , Encino , Anaheim , and More...
| || University of Phoenix |
- A.A. in Criminal Justice
- B.S in Criminal Justice Administration/Cybercrimes
- BS in Criminal Justice Administration
- B.S. in Criminal Justice Administration/Security
- BS in Criminal Justice Administration - Human Services
Campus Locations: Henderson , Fairfield , Gardena , and More...
| || National American University |
- Criminal Justice A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice B.S.
- Business Administration Emphasis in Pre-Law B.S.
Campus Locations: Lees Summit , Denver , Hopkins , and More...
| || Keiser University Campus |
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (Hybrid)
- Criminal Justice, BA
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice (Hybrid)
- Criminal Justice, AA
Campus Locations: Pembroke Pines , Sarasota , Miami , and More...
| || Berkeley College |
- AAS in Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
- BS in Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
- AAS, Legal Studies
- BS, Legal Studies
Campus Locations: Dover
| || Bryan University - MW |
- Criminal Justice
- Security and Investigation Specialist
Campus Locations: Springfield , Columbia
| || Carrington College |
- Criminal Justice
Campus Locations: Pleasant Hill , San Leandro , San Jose
Criminal Justice Online & Campus Programs
Criminal Justice is the system prevalent in a
country that comprises of actions and links between various government
agencies. These associations are intended to preserve social order, stop and
terminate crime, and reprimand those who misuse or neglect laws. They are
often heavily penalized and charged with strict punishment and disciplining
Any Criminal Justice system is aimed at
upholding the law and preserving peace and safety for its population. The
Criminal Justice system comprised of three distinct agencies: Law
Enforcement (police); Arbitration (courts); and Corrections and
Rehabilitation (jails, prisons, probation and parole). These organizations
work in coordination with each other and separately to uphold the law within
Criminal Justice degree programs are offered
at almost all online and brick and mortar institutes and universities
offering Certificate, Associate's, Bachelor's and Master's degree levels in
the range of disciplines listed above.